Title: Senior Information Architect
Location: Philadelphia, PA
NorthStar is currently looking to hire a Senior Information Architect. In this role you will work on a team that helps support and solve our clients complex business issues.
As a NorthStar employee you will receive a competitive base salary, health benefits, 401(k), incentives, and more. You will be part of a dynamic, growing team with the opportunity to work on exciting projects with Fortune 500 clients. Our employees work on a full spectrum of client engagements including consulting, implementation/ integration, operations support, and staff augmentation.
As a Senior Information Architect, you’ll apply your expertise in user-centered design principles to concept and create acquisition and shopping flows, architecture diagrams, high level content strategy and conceptual UI design. You’ll work across multiple projects on both web and mobile properties while collaborating cross-functionally to deliver world-class customer experiences.
You’ll have expertise in prioritizing and simplifying complex e-commerce needs into intuitive interaction models and compelling user interfaces with sales driven results. In this role, you’re expected to present and gain consensus on your recommendations across other design, sales, marketing, brand and engineering colleagues in addition to collaborating with team Creative Directors. What You’ll Do:
- Develop intuitive user flows, site maps, wireframes, screen prototypes and detailed design specifications for existing and new product offers.
- Design innovative and effective interfaces that abide by established patterns and interaction conventions.
- Serve as a thought leader regarding usability and accessibility standards and principles.
- Create scalable solutions for cross platform capabilities.
- Participate in project definition activities and cross-team UX workshop exercises to outline and document project scopes.
- Working with our research team to initiate usability studies and surveys, helping to set objectives and review findings with team members.
- Identify areas of our sales and marketing efforts that need improvement and drive implementation of solutions.
- Advocate for consistency, clarity, and ease of use for our customers.
- 10+ years of information architecture and interaction design experience developing digital interfaces that focus on sales and marketing driven results.
- Ability to work on multiple projects at once, demonstrating the agility needed to deliver on time and to standard.
- Ability to distill and organize large amounts of complex information into simple, usable application designs.
- Experience leading the design of navigation, interaction and nomenclature systems.
We thank all applicants for their interest. However, only those qualified individuals who closely meet the qualifications of the position will be contacted. The details of the position are only a summary; other duties may be assigned as necessary.
Background Check and Drug Screens are required for this position.