Title: Digital Merchandising Analyst
Location: Philadelphia, PA
NorthStar is looking for a Digital Merchandising Analyst to support an engagement with a high-profile client in Philadelphia, PA.
As a NorthStar employee you will receive a competitive base salary, health benefits, 401(k), incentives, and more. You will be part of a dynamic, growing team with the opportunity to work on exciting projects with Fortune 500 clients. Our employees work on a full spectrum of client engagements including consulting, implementation/ integration, operations support, and staff augmentation.
• Manage a tight timeline for launches including creative, offers and website enhancements.
• Ability to manage multiple stakeholders and keep everyone on task and escalate any blockers to meeting a deadline.
• Acts as the key liaison between the merchandising team and offer delivery teams to ensure offer launches are well planned for and merchandising direction is given.
• Serves as a key member of the merchandising team help drive quality and consistency among offers, messaging, and offer strategy.
• Assists with launch of national sales campaigns to ensure media requirements, offer details, legal requirements and creative alignment is accounted for.
• Responsible for conducting quarterly competitive analysis among the key competitors in the space in both desktop and mobile space.
• Expert-level competence in the core MS Office suite, particularly MS Excel (formulas, functions, charts, and pivot tables) and PowerPoint.
• Must be innovative, proactive and a strong team player with the ability to handle and prioritize multiple projects
• Handling all onsite merchandising for website and paid search landing pages
• Supporting day to day business of getting offers on the site, a lot of QA (pre and post launch), coordinating with UX teams, product teams, and content management teams
• Need to have strong organization skills, attention to detail, and project management skills
• Fast paced environment, things change hourly with 3 different stakeholders (Central, West, and Northeast division all with different business priorities